CONSTRUCTION / BUILDING
the Finance Manager in the efficient and effective reporting of the Finance
Department by executing daily tasks with strong attention to details.
• Prepares draft of the monthly financial statement for review and approval of the Finance Manager.
• Prepares monthly schedules and requirements relevant to the submitted financial statement.
• Assists the Finance Manager in preparing required schedules by the external auditors.
• Prepares monthly financial schedules including bank reconciliation, accounts receivable aging, prepayment schedules, leases, depreciation, accounts payable aging, G&A expenses.
• Preparing various returns for Finance Manager’s approval to be filed with BIR including monthly withholding tax returns, VAT, Income Tax Returns.
• Provides and clarifies details of any RMO and RMC’s issuances from BIR.
• Should be a Certified Public Accountant.
• With 5-8 years of accounting experience
• Knowledgeable with Philippine Taxation and Labor Law.
• Well versed with PFRS 16 and IFRIC 23.
• Previous experience as Supervisor is an advantage.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Proficient with accounting software.
• Highly organized and have a keen eye for details.
MAGSAYSAY GLOBAL SERVICES, INC.
G/F Suite - 1A & 2F, G.E. Antonino Bldg., J. Bocobo cor. T.M. Kalaw Sts.
Brgy. 666, Zone 072, Ermita, Manila 1000 Philippines
NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED
Beware of Illegal Recruiters and Human Traffickers